Welcome to Sprocket!
Sprocket was created for the purpose of finding a simplified way to search, connect, promote and expand STEM education opportunities among people of all ages, professions and backgrounds around the world.
Sprocket’s vision is:
- To make STEM education available to all kids of all ages, from developed and undeveloped countries.
- To make sure every school, child and parent has access to the resources that can provide them more educational opportunities.
- To contribute in the uplifting of better leaders, scientists, engineers, creative thinkers, and humans.
Sprocket’s mission is:
- To provide kids of all ages, college students, teachers, parents and organizations a medium to search for STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) education programs, grants and activities in their community.
- Provide opportunities for organizations and providers to promote their STEM programs and events.
- To create communities where people can support STEM education by connecting to other providers and organizations to share resources.
- To solve issues regarding STEM education awareness, both nationally and globally.
Images courtesy of –
NASA Robotics Image Gallery